Skip to main content

New Year

The time has come to say goodbye, To another teachful year of my life. Ending are not always happy and so is my, Expected a lot of happiness but received only grief. They say the ones who live strong are the ones that live long, What about those who are buried under the burden of the mob? Many like me express their view in a dance, comedy or song, Because it is what helps them express the reason for their sob. Thinking of the times when I used to be Jolly, To today where I am a big fat arrogant arse. To the time when I used to sing happy songs and dance like a rolly, To today where I'm lost treasure very very sparse. Sometimes I think why am I wasting my talent, For I was born to rule and Yes I shall do. So once again I took some courage on rent, Picked my pen and wrote this Year like a woo. I think that there is an Emperor inside of all, Resting in its cist waiting to be called. The key is nothing but your souls call, To stop wasting talent and break yo

Broken

Crying and shouting I sat in a corner,
Cursing my fate I guess I was born to be a mourner.
Nothing that I wished had ever come true,
I was living like a thrown away hopeless corkscrew.
I seeked to find peace and some happiness in life,
But failure was my soulmate and sadness my wife.
Thinking of why not end this life I met someone,
She picked me from the hell and brought me to heaven.
Her talk was sweet and voice like a song of a koyal,
My personality changed from a beggar to someone royal.
I used to dress up like a star to impress her to the fullest,
But who knew she was Brutus and would stab me in the chest.
I definitely thought it was the end of my life,
So finally I gathered courage and cut myself with knife.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success

Sleepless nights and restless days, Mind full of ideas for the world to be amazed. Thinking of myself as a great entrepreneur, I became sanguine and cheerful from my core. Failure became my destination and Ache my friend, Now I started understanding why most of the ideas end. One rejection after another became a habit of mine, Maybe it is what it took to bring my time. One day in my room I got an anonymous call, It changed my world completely and it was time for a ball. I gathered everyone and started to celebrate, I guess god didn't like happiness in my plate. My financial head called and told me, "You were fooled by someone.",which broke me totally. My dreams shattered as small as a sand grain, What was the use of my big sized brain ? Failure hit me hard and I turned into a beast, I stopped for nothing 'cause success was my only feast. I guess failures is what leads to a remarkable success, Within a few years I ruled the country's press.

Never Give Up

When the future seemed black as coke, And everyone around was totally broke. A small but great speech was good enough, To make all motivated, brave and tough. Although it was just a five word speech, Yet it had knowledge equals oceans to teach. His tone and words gave everyone goosebumps, And indeed instilled in them a feeling of triumph. All decided to fight the dark with all might, Ah! the great Winston Churchill was right. A long speech would have given no result, And he had to make full use of his cult. Time had come to unleash the hound from the pup. And then he said, "NEVER NEVER NEVER GIVE UP" .

LIFE

"Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond to it". This is a quote that very vividly explains what is the main purpose of our Life and how we should enjoy it. Mind you me not live it but enjoy it, because this human life that we are living is our reward that we have achieved after living about  84 lakh lives  of different species including all the insects, microbes, animals and many more that are not even known to us.This is what particularly makes human life one of the best ones, because being a human we can not only attain  moksh  but also get past our deeds and yes indeed meet  GOD. Many us are particularly just living life for money but does it really has a role to play in ones life ? Is it worth more than the life given to us to enjoy and make worth ? Is making money our only worth ?  NO !!  Some of the people these days are so busy making money that they don't have time for their family at all. Till the time we could